Learn More About NRV ReStore
What can you find at our ReStore?
Inventory you can shop online or in-store varies, but usually includes:
- Furniture such as dressers, tables, couches & chairs, entertainment centers, desks
- Bathroom items such as shower/tub inserts, vanity sinks, jacuzzi
- Appliances like stoves, gas ranges, refrigerators, washer/dryer
- Building materials like flooring, bricks, shingles
- Lighting such as lamps, fixtures, chandeliers
- Miscellaneous items like antiques/oddities, patio sets, electronics (computers, TV’s), and more!
- Accepts gently-used and new products from the public, individuals and businesses
- Uses mostly volunteer labor
- The profits go directly toward our charitable mission to provide affordable housing in our community!
Habitat for Humanity ReStore is a home improvement store and donation center that sells gently used furniture, appliances, home accessories, building materials and more to the public at a fraction of the retail price. Most goods are donated, some select products are purchased for resale. The ReStore supports the work of Habitat for Humanity NRV to provide safe and affordable housing for folks in need. If you would like to donate items, proceed to our Pickups & Drop Off page.