How to Sign Up
We are not accepting volunteers at this time. But you can still complete the safety training, and we will contact you when an opportunity arises.
Thanks for your interest in volunteering. Before signing up you need to do safety training once. We are notified when safety courses are completed, you may also forward your Habitat Course Completion email to Volunteer@HabitatNRV.org. Once we confirm you completed safety training, you are good to go. If you do not complete courses 2 days before your date, you risk being dropped from the signup.
HOW TO DO SAFETY TRAINING. We require you to do online safety course(s). See instructions below on how to access the training site.
Click To Enlarge Image
1. Go to www.hfhaffiliateinsurance.com
2. Click “BEGIN NOW”
3. The access code is W8NAEBTG and will be shown in the left column.
4. Do your required course(s):
– Construction volunteers, take “Volunteering on a Habitat for Humanity Job Site” course.
– ReStore volunteers, take the “Restore Safety and Loss Control for Volunteers” course.
If you are 18 or older, an electronic waiver needs to be completed online.
If you are under 18, we will need a printed out waiver with a parent’s signature.
These forms are to be completed annually. To access the online and printable form click the link:
Liability Waiver Page